Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pics of me playing with my new stuff

Trying to get a pic with all of us in it and looking at the camera...it wasn't happening. This is the best of the bunch. I was pretty tired at this point and did not want to pose for a picture.
Playing with my little people farm
My new pull toy caterpillar. It comes with little balls that spin when you pull it, but Daddy has been working with me on something...when you get a ball, throw it. Therefore, I don't want the balls in the caterpillar. In this pic, they were on the other side of the room. Daddy is hoping for a left handed pitcher that throws it fast (Daddy usually says the exact speed, but I don't remember that). Anyway, I'm supposed to make it to the big leagues!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg & Alisa, your blog is Wonderful and I Love it. Freddie's Birthday was something really special. Thank you for mentioning us in your Thank Yous. I will be checking your blog from time to time to keep up on your son's growth. Love. Rita.