Thursday, May 31, 2007

Finally made it to the beach!!






After one full year of life, only miles from the sandy shores of the Gulf of Mexico, my sorry mother finally got around to taking me to the beach today. I forgive her because I understand that she is not a beach person. It's okay every once in a while, but it's a lot to pack up and go even when you're close and only for a few hours. Then it's packed with out-of-towners (no offense), yada, yada. ANYWAY, we went!! It took me a while to take it all in, but then I started to enjoy myself. I ate plenty of sand and what didn't go in my mouth was in my diaper. Uncle Nick walked with me to the water and that was my favorite part. Mommy forgot my earplugs, so I couldn't really play in the surf or at the pool, but just letting those waves "get me" was great. We went to visit the Johnson family at their condo. It was very nice of them to invite us and we thank them sincerely!!

No comments: