Saturday, May 26, 2007

For me??

Here are a few pics of me with some of my awesome birthday gifts: A new generation of "Kermit" fans is alive and well. Thanks Nessi! "Kerm on, girl, Kerm on!" This was one of my favorites today.
My new Auburn hat and Mickey Mouse crocs.
My Learning Puppy...Mommy and Daddy may regret this purchase to any parents out there. This thing talks everytime I touch it. It sings songs, labels body parts, etc., but it talks EVERY TIME I touch it.
Yeah for me!
Walking with my Grandpa Hemmert
I also received a lot of great books today, including one of Mommy's all-time favorites, The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. It is a great book that we will take special care of so that I will have it forever.
Thank you to:
Granny and Grandpa Hemmert
Maw Maw Seibert
Uncle Nick
Aunt Nana, Uncle Vernon and Joni
Great Granny and Grandpa Kichler
Great Granny Hemmert
Chuck and Rita (my Ohio relatives who recently visited Alabama)
Aunt Sylvia
Uncle Leonard, Aunt Susie, Rachel, Wayne and Sarah
Uncle Johnny, Aunt Nancy (Martha :-), Katie and Mitchell
Cousin Nessi
Uncle Tommy and Aunt Kay
Ms. Margaret and Family
The Christensens and Gundersons (who we know would have been here if they could have!)
Lois and Willard
You all made my first birthday very special. Thanks for everything!!

No comments: