Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Good Morning, Birthday Boy!
My hat actually says, "Birthday Boy"! P.S. I also started walking this week!! For real, across the room walking! I sort of skipped the baby steps and just started to dart across the room. Look out, world!
Cake is good!
Shove it in before they take it away!

Today I am ONE YEAR OLD! I had a cupcake at Ms. Lynn's and chocolate cake
(that Maw Maw made) tonight. I really enjoyed it as you can tell. It's the most sugar I've had in my entire life, but it's my birthday right? Mommy and Daddy can celebrate too b/c I've survived my first year even though they feel like they are winging it most of the time. In addition to walking, I am talking more (yeah for PE tubes!!--Mommy's SLP note). My favorite word to say is "Cricket" which sounds more like "Titi" and I whisper it. It's probably the word I've heard most in my short life since Mommy's is usually fussing at her to leave me alone!! I say "mama", "dada", "muh"/more, and I fuss at Cricket too (only you can't understand it). It is definitely fussing, though, b/c I am up one side and down the other of that poor little fur ball!

No comments: