Thursday, November 09, 2006

Out Enjoying the Weather

Today Mom and I went for a walk to the bank. The weather was so nice we just had to get outside. I am able to sit up now, so I can ride in my big-boy stroller. I'm also sitting up and using one of those suction cup bath seats during bath time. When I play, I do pretty well, but I still fall over to one side or the other pretty regularly, especially when I'm concentrating on my getting my toys! As far as eating goes, I've been privileged enough to try applesauce, peas, sweet potatoes, prunes, squash and tonight...pears. They got the same reaction that the applesauce did (as I'm sure most of you remember from the classic pics of me!). Mommy thought I would like it since it's sweet, but I made a face with every spoonful. Go figure. No teeth to speak of as of yet, but I think I'm working on it. Mommy says she feels some bumps, but I don't know. All I know is I have to put everything in my mouth and when I do, it's a drool fest. I was concentrating pretty hard in these pics and didn't really smile much for Mommy. I try to figure out every harnessing device...in my strollers, car seats, bouncers, etc. I'm gonna bust outta here as soon as I figure these things out! See you later. Come back to visit me soon!
Love, Freddie

No comments: