Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree!



Here is a video of me staring at our Christmas tree while simultaneously jumping in my Jumperoo. I love the lights!

Today I had my 6 month check up at Dr. Sanford's office. He said that I am a healthy, good-natured boy! The down side of being healthy and good-natured is that that gives you the green light to go ahead with the shots! I was a really good boy. I didn't even cry when she gave me the first shot, but the other 3 hurt so I did cry. However, the second my Mommy picked me up off of the table, I was fine! Granny D went with me for moral support and sat in the backseat with me. I ended up falling asleep at the main redlight in Foley and slept like a log the entire way home. No shots at my next check-up, but I will have to go back in a month for a 2nd dose of flu shot, if they have it. Hope you are all having a good week! It's my last week with my Mommy, so we are taking the rest of the week off from daycare. Yippee!

No comments: