Monday, November 13, 2006

I like tummy time now!!



Posted by Picasa I am a hap-hap-happy guy in these pics. You'd never know that I have teeth trying to break through my gums, would you? A lot is going on with me. For one thing, I like to be on my stomach now. Sometimes, at night I even roll over onto my tummy and wake myself up. I like to sleep on my side with my leg kicked up (like my Mommy does) now. I've got the teeth thing going on and I can sit up pretty well now. I'm almost able to be all by myself sitting up, but I still get off balance, so Mommy has to be there to catch me. Sometimes, I get so focused on the toy I'm playing with that I forget that I'm sitting up by myself and I go backwards. As Martha Stewart would say, Moms are a good thing!

I don't think I told you guys, but I've been branching out a little over the past couple of weeks. Last Monday I went to my daycare lady's house for the first time. Mommy could only leave me for four hours, and it was a good thing. I was pretty ticked off about being somewhere new without all of my comforts of home. I was okay for a while and I played, but then when I got tired, I had a rough time. The babysitter is very nice. She understood that it was just different than what I'm used to. Mommy has been working to help me sleep and nap better on my own, but today at my MawMaw's house, I still had a hard time with that. Other than that I had a great time with her. She gave me bottles, read the 5 Little Monkeys book and took me outside with her to get the mail. I might go back there next Monday if she isn't busy. This week, I'm going to daycare on Wednesday again. I think I heard Mommy saying she was going to leave me for longer this time. I hope I can get some sleep. If I can get that taken care of, I'll be just fine!

No comments: