Monday, November 13, 2006

"Oink! Oink" says the piggy

I've been eating a lot lately too on top of my other exploits. Tonight I finished off some prunes (only a few bites b/c I really don't like them), had a little cereal and tried green beans for the first time. I liked them almost as much as sweet potatoes. No gagging or funny faces to speak of. During my meals, I also have a bottle of milk handy to take the edge off of my hunger and then later, to wash this solid stuff down. It allows more time to actually try the food b/c I don't get too mad from being a hungry boy and wanting it NOW! The only things left to try are carrots and bananas in the first foods line. I guess then I'll be able to mix and match without fear of getting sick/having an allergic reaction to anything. Oh, and I will have to try peaches too. I'm not feeling too good about those since they'll probably be similar to prunes, applesauce and pears, all of which cause me to shudder with every bite. Hopefully, I'll get used to them! Posted by Picasa

No comments: