Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Howdy!


Mommy took these pictures of me today wearing my polo shirt and khaki pants. I looked just like my Dad and like such a little man. I had to wear it before it gets cool again and today was a perfect day. Tomorrow I'm going to the daycare lady again. Today I napped for a grand total of about one hour. I only slept for 15-30 minutes at a time and Mommy is about to pull her hair out trying to figure out what to do with me! The weird thing is that I'm not really fussy when I wake up. Maybe I'm just a power napper?? Is there such a thing for babies? Tonight I was fine eating supper and taking my bottle. Then I had a bath, got into my jammies and played for a little while before we read our night-night story. Then it was passy and about three rocks before I was out...I got up just to type this for you. Shhh! Don't tell Mommy b/c she thinks I'm still asleep. It'll be our little secret. ;-) Anyway, I hope tomorrow at daycare won't be too traumatic for me. I think Mommy is going to need some Valium...again. She is very worried, but deep down, she knows that I'll be okay. The weather is supposed to be very bad and she was having second thoughts about taking me, but Daddy reminded her that I'll have to go no matter what the weather is when she goes back to work. It's going to be interesting. Think about me tomorrow! Love you guys! Posted by Picasa

No comments: