Friday, December 29, 2006

Playing with some new toys




I am a little boy with a LOT of toys after Christmas. Mommy and Daddy didn't really go crazy getting me a lot of stuff. They got me a book called "My Very Own Name" which is really cool. It has my name and birthday in it and a lot of cool animals. I would highly recommend it as a gift for anyone. Santa brought me some bath toys. Everything else came from my family. I got a wagon and a John Deere tractor. I also got some really cute zoo animals toys and a train to go with them. One of my favorite new friends is my "Aubie" bear (a teddy bear wearing an Auburn letterman's jacket). I just had a fit when I opened him up. He is from my cousin Joni. He went riding with me in my wagon. Mommy is in the market for some new storage options to house all of these toys so she and Daddy don't break their necks.

No comments: