Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble!


Don't look if you have a weak stomach! I woke up this morning with a very snotty nose. I haven't been fussy today really, but my nose has been running like a faucet! Mommy could not resist grabbing the camera when this double, triple, quadruple bubble began to form as I played on the floor. Don't worry...she did wipe it immediately after capturing the Kodak moment. I don't like my medicine that the doctor gave me the last time I had this. It is sugar free so it tastes nasty, unlike Tylenol which is so sticky that it must be loaded with sweetener. Anyway, tonight when Daddy was trying to give me my DM drops, I pursed my lips together. I eventually opened up and took it like a big boy, so hopefully, I'll be able to sleep well tonight. More on my condition later!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

that bubble is so funny!!