Friday, August 25, 2006

Three month birthday



Today I am officially three months old ( if you are going by my birthday, May 25, 2006). I have had a pretty mellow day today. I'm gearing up for my first football game ever! My daddy will be so happy to see me there in the stands cheering for him and his team!! I just hope it's not going to be too hot. I ain't cool with being hot...ever. I am my father's child. :-) BTW, I was very good for my Granny last night when mommy went to the consignment sale. But, not long after my Daddy picked me up, I began fussing. I really just felt tired b/c Granny and Uncle Nick played with me the whole time I was there. I had a blast, but a kid can only take so much before he needs a nap, you know. Anyway, Daddy lived and so did I. Mommy racked up on some clothes for me. She even got me an Auburn Tigers onsie for $8!! WAR EAGLE! I'll have to try it on later and have Mommy take a picture of me. I added a picture on here from last night when Mommy got home. We did a little tummy time to show Daddy how well I can hold my head up. It's really hard work, but I'm getting better at it. I'll also add a pic of me and my Mom. :-) Well, better go get ready for the football game...Go Crusaders!

No comments: