Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dimples



Today I had my 3 month portraits taken in Foley. The pictures will be with my Mommy and I playing. She is interested to see how they turn out because I only lasted about 20 minutes. The photographer seemed to think he had enough shots, though. I did smile because that ol' silly Mommy did a lot of things to get me going. I love it when she sits me up and holds my arms to make me dance. Cracks me up! I also love it when she tickles me with a Catholic High pom-pom. I'll attach some pics of that. She really got me with that one. I look like a handsome devil with my dimples, if I do say so myself. Well, Dad has PTA tonight, so he won't be home until late. Mom and I have to go find something to make for supper. I'm her best helper! Later, alligators!

No comments: