Saturday, August 26, 2006

My first football game


Last night I went to my first football game ever. It was great! My Granny and Uncle Nick rode with Mom and me. My Maw-Maw was also there and held me a lot during the game. We stayed for the first quarter and then I started to get pretty hot. It was also pretty close to my bedtime, but everytime I thought about closing my eyes, people would start to cheer and wake me up. There were even kids there with t-shirts that said "got seibert?" for my Daddy's team. A few of the basketball players were spray painted green and gold with glitter. You can see some pics from the game here at the Pensacola News Journal's photo gallery. http://pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=DP&Date=20060826&Category=SPORTS0102&ArtNo=608260801&Ref=PH (hope this works!) Well, I'm sure this game was the first of many that I'll be going to, so I'll let you know how they go.

No comments: