Saturday, October 06, 2007

Me and Cousin Joni


Hi everyone! I was a busy guy on Friday night. I went to my Dad's first district football game (they won!! One more and they'll be district champs :-). It was homecoming and there was a big tailgait party. I had a lot of food, but I didn't even make it until kick-off at 7:30. I was hot, tired and Mommy couldn't chase me up and down the cement bleachers all night by herself. So, we asked Joni to come home and hang out until I was ready for bed. She is my only first cousin right now. We had so much fun! She goes to Jacksonville State University. She brought me a stuffed animal of her school's mascot, Cocky. You can see him on her lap in these shots. Hope you are having a good weekend! Later, dudes and dudettes! ~Big Fred
Posted by Picasa

No comments: