Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ahoy, Matey!

Hello there all you land-lubbers! It's Cap'n Dirty Pants here and I'm the skipper of me trusty vessel, the S.S. Brown Bottom. It's Halloween and I'm out a-lookin' for some buried treasure. I did find some mighty fine loot tonight! Here are a few pictures of me big night! Aaaarrrrgh! Okay, enough with the pirate talk! Here's me in my "designed with love" aka homemade costume that could double as one of the "Cowboys" from Tombstone with a simple hat change. Too bad that I'm just so cute that it doesn't really matter!
What, pirates don't have passies where you come from?
I take the candy OUT of the bag and run in the opposite direction!

The mustache lasted only long enough to take this picture (and even then, Mommy had to help me crop out Daddy holding my hands down). The things you parents do to us kids!! Anyway, hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween!! (To anyone from E-Town--don't you think I resemble a very, VERY young John Cobb?? LOL)

4 comments:

Aunt Susan said...

Little Freddie was such little Pirate tonight thanks for bring him by.

The Bargain Buggy said...

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Big Fwed....you look sessy in your unda nose haiwr.
Your Girlfwirnd,
ReyRey

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! yes, he looks just like an EXTREMELY young Mr. Cobb LOL. Love it!