Saturday, July 28, 2007

Feeling better


Hey guys! I posted some pre and post illness pics today. This is a picture of me doing one of my many "tricks" (in Mommy's job, they call them oral-motor exercises!! :-) We practice sticking out our tongues and moving them around and doing funny things with our lips, even making silly noises. She says that's good for my mouth muscles, but I just think it's hilarious! I love to be a copy cat! I am feeling much better. We went to the pediatrician on Thursday because I still had a pretty bad cough, but the doctor said it was okay and to give it a few days. Aside from my runny nose and the occasional cough, I'm doing good now. So, for now enjoy the pictures I posted today. More will follow, but it is back to school time and that means Mommy and Daddy will both be busy getting ready for their students. We will do our best! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: