Monday, April 23, 2007

Nothin' runs like a Deere


Mom snapped some shots of me doing a little yard work on my ol' John Deere. I cut the grass and picked up some leaves. I have my own system of mulching...my own teeth!! That's right, I want to eat the oak leaves. Every time Mommy tells me "no" or pulls my hand out of my mouth, I give her a sneaky smile and go for it again. She caught me having a snack (leftover grits) out of the trash can last week. I guess she didn't like it because the trash can is now stored in the laundry room where I can't get to it and all garbage is disposed of in a garbage bag hanging precariously from the corner of the fridge. I still make a valiant effort about ten times a day to play in the dog water and/or food. I keep 'em on their toes, fo' sho!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i love lookin at this chubby little boy. so adorable in his little john deere t-shirt. looks like he's feelin better too!! hope those tubes work out for ya'll...which i'm sure they will...just the darn fact that they have to be put in ...huh? have a good rest of the week!!