Monday, February 05, 2007

Hi! It's me again!




I thought I should update you on some recent happenings. I am now crawling. I need some more practice to get really good at it, but there's no mistaking it! I can put my hands and knees into motion to actually go forward for a change. I'm loving sitting up on my own too. I like to roll around, sit up, crawl forward, roll around and sit up again. It's a vicious cycle, but I love it!

Another new thing I can do is clap my hands to patty-cake. Well, again, like the crawling, it's not perfectly coordinated...yet. I'm working on it. That seems to be Mommy and Daddy's favorite song because they are always singing it!

I also get very tickled when Mommy and Daddy laugh at me. All they have to do is laugh out loud and I begin to chuckle. They thinks it hilarious and that just makes me giggle more!

Well, I'll get Mom to try to get some video of this stuff for you guys to see! See you later! Love you all. ~Freddie

No comments: