Thursday, February 22, 2007

Freddie's Top 5 Favorite and Not-so-favorite Things

Freddie's Top Five Faves:
1. My pacifier...it's all purpose-I can suck on it, chew on it, bang it on another toy to make noise, etc. What more do you want?
2. Getting tickles and playing SuperBaby with Daddy
3. Crawling on top of Mommy and bouncing up and down
4. Eating puffs, wagon wheels...anything I can pick up and put in my mouth myself!!
5. Playing Peek-a-Boo and "So Big"

Not-So-Faves
1. Having my nose wiped or suctioned with that blue thing. I can see it coming from a mile away!!
2. Having my diaper or clothes changed
3. Not getting my bottle the instant that it's made, i.e., the walk from the kitchen to the living room is waaaaaay to long.
4. Having Mommy or Daddy walk past me without picking me up when I'm fussy...How dare you!!!
5. Being in my ExerSaucer for very long. Now that I am on the move, this thing is obsolete!!

No comments: