Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mommy's Birthday




July 12th was my Mommy's birthday. We celebrated all day long. First, Daddy made her a yummy breakfast and I took her a musical card that had a funny song on it. Then Granny, Paw, and Uncle Nicky came over for lunch. We had deli sandwiches and birthday cake (see the sweet message that Daddy had put on the cake below). You can also see me after sticking my hands in the cake (and promptly in my mouth) below! Daddy gave Mommy some beautiful earrings that he had made just for her and then they went out to dinner at The Angus that night. It was a full day and I'm pretty sure Mommy had a wonderful 30th birthday!

Love the icing on the cake!!!

Here, Mommy and Daddy were about to take a picture of themselves and I just toddled on over to get in it too (with my tape measure). Usually, you can't get me to pose for a picture, but I thought I needed to be in this one. Then, I stayed in the one below for a shot with just me and my Dad! P.S. I've been wearing this new tractor shirt for 2 days straight (day and night). Mommy had to sneak it into the washer last night when I was in the tub so we wouldn't be on day #3!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: