Thursday, February 28, 2008

BIG BOY BED





My big boy bed came today and I was all over it...literally! The furniture delivery guys had not even walked out of my bedroom yet and I was asking for help getting up on the bed. Later, Mommy got it all made up and we played for a while. She can't understand why I insist on lying the "wrong" way (head towards the foot of the bed). Then she put this rail together and stuck it on the side...well that just chapped my hide! What good is a big boy bed with a rail? I was really mad at her, but it looks like the rail is there to stay. Tonight I am still in my regular bed, but we may attempt the transition this weekend. There are still some logistical issues to work out with the other furniture and shelves in the room. By the way, we are going for the farm/John Deere tractor theme. We will show you pictures when it is complete.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Susan said...

Sarah and I thinks he looks like his uncle Nick in the pictures. He is such a cute little guy. Glad to know that he likes John Deere we know what to do for his birthday.