Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Giddy up!


Here are a few shots of me riding the horse that Granny and Grandpa bought me for Christmas. It took me a little while to warm up to him and as you may be able to tell, I still wasn't ready to do much rocking. This horse is a little scary because it makes a lot of noises (gallop, whinney, snort, etc.) and the nice, fluffy tail swishes back and forth. It's a little unpredictable for me right now, so I'm getting used to him. It's the same story with my TMX Cookie Monster. Mommy gave in to the media "hot toy" hype and bought him right after Thanksgiving. Today, Jan. 2, was the first day that I picked him up since getting him on Christmas Eve. I've been ordering Mommy and Daddy to do the tickling up until just a few days ago when I got brave enough to do it myself. But, you'd better believe that I back up really fast after that tummy tickle. Maybe we can get a little video of him on here later. He is pretty darn funny to watch and really quite an ingenius little toy.

No comments: