Saturday, December 08, 2007

Big Boy

No more high chair for me. I now insist on sitting at the big boy table in a big boy chair (some assistance provided by the telephone book). This is me at breakfast this morning.
Here I am telling my Daddy that my waffle is "all gone."
This is a giant snow globe that my Granny gave me. I love it and although it took me a day or two to figure out how it works, I can now do it all by myself. When you push the button, as I am demonstrating here, it plays Christmas carols, lights up, and snow falls from the top. It is so much fun. Mommy even caught me swaying back and forth to some of the slower tunes this morning. She thought it was funny since that is not one of the many tricks she has explicitly taught me. I just picked it up!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: