Sunday, November 11, 2007

The real deal





At Great Granny's I got to sit in a real tractor. Now this seems completely natural for me since I ride in the tractor with Daddy all the time at MawMaw's house. That would explain why I screamed and cried like someone had pinched me when I had to get out of this one without getting to take it for a spin. I also got to look at the big combine and actually said that word. Mommy and Uncle Nicky were impressed. I don't know why because I have a book that talks about Corey Combine and Mommy reads it to me all the time. P.S. Also note that in one of the pictures, I am saying "Touchdown!!" I am also very familiar with the game of football (shocking, right?) and will say that when I see anyone in a football helmet or with a football. I saw the pictures in the newspaper today and started saying it.

No comments: