Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Some random shots





Hello All! Here are some recent pics from around the house. As you can see, I am not always smiling as some of you may think. This very "interesting" second picture was taken on a night when all Mommy wanted was just one smile. Do you think she got it? NOPE! This picture was the end result of that photo shoot. I was tired and did not feel like smiling for yet another picture. Probably another one to consider when I'm looking at nursing homes for her in about 40-50 years. I am still in love with my pacifier. Mommy is a bad speech pathologist for letting me have it, but her newest philosophy is "whatever works". The last picture is a typical diaper/clothes changing situation these days. I will roll, stretch, bend and do whatever I have to do to try to get away from such an event. Well, I hope you all enjoy these pictures and some of the videos I posted. I had fun making them for you!

No comments: