Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Enjoying the weather




I am feeling much better today than yesterday. I had shots on Monday and was still feeling icky. I am back to my normal, happy self. Today Mommy and I went for a nice walk in my carrier. The weather was so nice and cool this morning that we walked all around the neighborhood and even down the street a little! This afternoon was equally as beautiful, so we grabbed a blanket and went outside for a while. I really enjoyed looking around. The lovebugs were fun to watch fly around and around. They are better than my mobile!! I think we'll do more of this in the future. I love being an outside boy. See you later!
P.S. I got a package in the mail today from my cousin Joni! It's another little Aubie tiger outfit. Be looking for pics of me in it soon! I can't wait to wear it! WAR EAGLE!

No comments: